Student Dictionary Template
STUDENT Dictionary Template
Each student will prepare his/her own Banking Terminology Dictionary.
Minimun 50 words. Students should send their exel Dictionary to email@example.com bebore the final exam.
(download the template)
Sample Ratios for Bank Balance Sheet Analysis
- Each student has to prepare a “Project Paper” (PP).
- The PP topic is “Evaluating the Performance of ABC Bank”
- Each student should choose a different Bank for the PP. (list of banks will be updated in the class by the instructor)
- You should obtain from the Bank 2 consecutive years English “Audited Annual Reports”.
- You should make an interview with a Manager of the bank, to receive answers to your questions on the Bank Performance. You should obtain his/her “Business Card” and staple it to your project paper.
- The ssuggested “CONTENT” of your PP may be as follows:
- Interview Evaluation Form (click here and print the form).
- General Background Information
- Banking Strategy and Mission Statement
- Financial Highlights
- Balance Sheets (TL, USD, %Mix), (incresase-decrease in B/S captions) and (Common Size Analysis by equating Total Assets =100%) 1.Vertical & 2.Horizontal Analysis. To see an example of Vertical & Horisontal Analysis
Exaple 1 exel please tick this line.
Example 2 exel please tick this line
- Statements of Income (incresase-decrease in I/S captions) and (Common Size Analysis by equating Total Interest Income =100%) 1.Vertical & 2.Horizontal Analysis
- General Analysis of the Balaance Sheet, and Income Statement changes between 2 years
- Ratio Analysis (to download sample ratios)
- Capital Adequacy
- Asset Quality
- Earnings and Efficiency
Ratio Anaylisis of a Samaple Bank exel sheet
- SWOT Analysis