Student Dictionary Template
STUDENT Dictionary Template
Each student will prepare his/her own Banking Terminology Dictionary.
Minimun 50 words. Students should send their exel Dictionary to email@example.com bebore the final exam.
(download the template)
Sample Ratios for Bank Balance Sheet Analysis
- Each student has to prepare a “Project Paper” (PP).
- The PP topic is “Evaluating the Performance of ABC Bank”
- Each student should choose a different Bank for the PP. (list of banks will be updated in the class by the instructor)
- You should obtain from the Bank 2 consecutive years English “Audited Annual Reports”.
- You should make an interview with either the General Manager or one of the Deputy General Managers (Vice Presidents) of the bank, to receive answers to your questions on the Bank Performance.
- The ssuggested “CONTENT” of your PP may be as follows:
- Interview Evaluation Form (click here and print the form).
- General Background Information
- Banking Strategy and Mission Statement
- Financial Highlights
- Balance Sheets (TL, USD, %Mix), (incresase-decrease in B/S captions) and (Common Size Analysis by equating Total Assets =100%) 1.Vertical & 2.Horizontal Analysis
- Statements of Income (incresase-decrease in I/S captions) and (Common Size Analysis by equating Total Interest Income =100%) 1.Vertical & 2.Horizontal Analysis
- General Analysis of the Balaance Sheet, and Income Statement changes between 2 years
- Ratio Analysis (to download sample ratios)
- Capital Adequacy
- Asset Quality
- Earnings and Efficiency
- SWOT Analysis