Student Dictionary Template
Each student will prepare his/her own Banking Terminology Dictionary. Minimun 50 words. Students should send their exel Dictionary to firstname.lastname@example.org bebore the final exam.
Project Paper Sample Ratios
Project Paper Details and Suggested Content
- Each student has to prepare a “Project Paper” (PP).
- The PP topic is “Evaluating the Performance of ABC Bank.
- Each student should choose a different Bank for the PP.
- You should obtain from the Bank 2 consecutive years English “Audited Annual Reports”.
- You should make an interview with either the General Manager or one of the Deputy General Managers (Vice Presidents) of the bank, to receive answers to your questions on the Bank Performance.
- The ssuggested “CONTENT” of your PP may be as follows:
- Interview Evaluation Form (click here and print the form).
- General Background Information
- Banking Strategy and Mission Statement
- Financial Highlights
- Balance Sheets (TL, USD, %Mix), (incresase-decrease in B/S captions) and (Common Size Analysis by equating Total Assets =100%) 1.Vertical & 2.Horizontal Analysis. To see an example of Vertical & Horisontal Analysis exel sheet please tick this line.
- Statements of Income (incresase-decrease in I/S captions) and (Common Size Analysis by equating Total Interest Income =100%) 1.Vertical & 2.Horizontal Analysis. To see an example of Vertical & Horisontal Analysis
Example 1 exel please tick this line.
Example 2 exel please tick this line
- General Analysis of the Balaance Sheet and Income Statement, (changes between 2 years)
- Ratio Analysis
- Capital Adequacy
- Asset Quality
- Earnings and Efficiency
- Example of a Ratio Anaylisis of a Sample Bank exel sheeet
- SWOT Analysis