Skip to content
- Student Dictionary – Each student should prepare Ethical Issues in Finance Student Dictionary & sent it to the instructor by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the final exam. Please tick & download & use the template prepared for you.
- Ethical Case Presentation in Class – Each Student should prepare an Ethical Case Analysis & present this case in the class. The case study content is standart and should be as follows:
- Name of Student:
- Name of Bank or Financial Institution:
- Case Nickname:
- Source of Information:
- Ethical Concepts related with the Case:
- What is Unethical:
- Solution & Suggestions:
- Case Details (5W & 1H) (When, Where, Who, What, Why % How) :
- How would I have acted if I was in their shoes:
- Analysis of a financial institution’s “Ethics Code” (Code of Ethics) – Each student should get a copy of a financial institution’s “Ethics Code”. Read and review the content. And prepare a “Critics Report” about the “Ethics Code” (strong points, weak areas, areas to criticize, areas to praise).